The inaugural Riyadh Fashion Week 2023 is fast approaching, marking not only the first official fashion week in Riyadh but also the first of its kind in Saudi Arabia. Scheduled from Friday, October 20, to Monday, October 23, 2023, this dazzling fashion spectacle was unveiled by the Saudi Fashion Commission during Paris Men’s Fashion Week and Couture Week in June.
Riyadh Fashion Week 2023
This highly anticipated event will proudly showcase 30 Saudi fashion brands, with an impressive lineup of designers, including 1886, Abadia, Adnan Akbar, Arwa Albanawi, Atelier Hekayat, Dar Alhanouf, Dazluq, Eman Joharji, Fatima AbdulQader, Hajruss, Hala Algharbawi, Honayda, JUBB, Kaf by Kaf, Lomar, Mazroud, MD29, Moja Majka, Mona Alshebil, Nabela Nazar, Noble and Fresh, Not Boring, Nour Dhahri, Noura Suliman, Pavone, Tima Abid, Uscita, Yasmina Q, and Yousef Akbar.
In addition to these exciting showcases, Riyadh Fashion Week will also feature a showroom exhibiting the works of local designers. This debut event is tailored to the global fashion community, attracting buyers, stakeholders, VIPs, and celebrities from around the world. It promises to be an unforgettable industry gathering in the heart of Riyadh.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.