Saudi Citizen infected with Coronavirus in Kuwait which makes the number of cases in Kuwait to a total of 3 so far. Saudi Arabia’s officials said that they will coordinate with the Kuwaiti ministry of health to help the infected. More details below.
Saudi Citizen Infected with Coronavirus
The news came out on 24th February 2020, Monday. The Saudi Ministry will be working with Kuwait as per the recommendations of the WOrld Health Organization. The Kuwaiti officials said that the virus or infection confirmed after the infected arrived from the Iranian city of Mashhad.
All three patients are under quarantine and isolated from the general population until full recovery. There are already 43 cases confirmed in Iran. After which Saudi Arabia announced that Saudi Citizens and Expatriates living in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to travel to Iran. Full details of travel to Iran are here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.