Ministry of Health gave a green signal to receive parcels from China. There are many rumors of Coronavirus spread and how it can affect people in other countries. But the Ministry of health made it clear by mentioning the update. More Details below.
More Details on Parcels from China
The Ministry of Health has said there is no risk in dealing with shipments and postal parcels coming from China and other countries where Coronavirus is suspected to have spread, Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said Sunday.Saudi Gazette, 2020
The ministry also clarified that they are ruling out viruses spread via goods. But precautionary measures should be taken as generally for any germs or virus when receiving parcels from anywhere. Make sure to use wet towels, wash hands and sanitizers regularly. When coughing or sneezing, keep a tissue paper in front which is a common etiquette anyway.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.