Another great step from Saudi Traffic police in introducing tailgating emergency vehicles penalty. Everyone living in Saudi Arabia has seen this from some of the drivers. More details below.
Tailgating Emergency Vehicles
Tailgating means driving too close to a vehicle and in this case an ambulance or fire brigade. The offenders will be charged with a penalty between SAR 500-900. The official tweet from Emoroor can be seen below.
مركبات الطوارئ تقوم بمهمة إنسانية، فلا تكن سببًا في تعطيلها أو إرباك قائديها#المرور_السعودي#هدفنا_سلامتكم pic.twitter.com/4OlSoRbDiy— #المرور_السعودي (@eMoroor) February 24, 2020
The translation of the above tweet is “Chasing Emergency vehicles while they are using their alarms/sirens is a traffic violation”.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.