Bahrain Civil Aviation
Bahrain Civil Aviation Authority on Monday suspended all its flights from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport for 48 hours over coronavirus fears. The act is temporary.
Bahrain News Agency Notification
Civil Aviation Affairs announces the suspension of all flights arriving from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport for 48 hours https://t.co/x7THvuqcWM— Bahrain News Agency (@bna_en) February 24, 2020
Gulf Air Notification
TRAVEL ALERT: Flights to and from Dubai International Airport temporarily suspended for 48 hours by Bahrain Civil Aviation Affairs #Bahrain #Dubai #GulfAir— Gulf Air (@GulfAir) February 25, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.