Saudis and Expats banned to travel to another country because of Coronavirus death and positive cases. This time the country is Iran. This is to reduce the risk of deadly Coronavirus spread and public safety. More details below.
Banned to travel to Iran
The risks to life and positive cases increased in Iran. But Non-Saudis will not be able to enter the Kingdom like the previous ban. The condition is that they can enter Saudi Arabia if they have spent 14 days incubation period.
“The decision banning Saudi citizens from traveling to Iran is still in place,” SPA report said quoting the Spokesman of the General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat).Saudi Gazette, 2020
These measures are to make sure that the people in Saudi Arabia are safe. The recent increase in cases and deaths updates are below.
The Iranian government confirmed two more deaths on Sunday, putting their total to eight, but Al Arabiya sources put the number initally at 18 and then at “more than 15.” On the same day, Iran International media outlet also put the number at 18 on its Arabic Twitter page.Al Arabiya English, 2020
Al Arabiya’s report says the death number in Iran is 18.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.