Saudi Premium Residency requirements and details has been opened by the premium residency center. There are three main steps to apply for the Residency and some requirements. More details below.
Three Main Steps to Saudi Premium Residency
Let’s talk about the three simple steps to apply for the residency. These steps include:
- Fill the form
- Request processing
- Residency Issuance
The online form to register available here: https://saprc.gov.sa/#/registration
There are two classes of Residency Card which are called SP1 and SP2.
SP1 qualifies the applicant for permanent residency in Saudi Arabia in accordance with the premium residency Saudi Law, after satisfying the required conditions and paying a one time fee of SR 800,000SAPRC, 2020
SP2 qualifies the applicant for a renewable one year residency in Saudi Arabia in accordance with the premium residency Saudi Law, after satisfying the required condition and paying an annual fee of SR 100,000.SAPRC, 2020
Required Documents for Saudi Premium Residency
- Saudi Residence number – This can be found on your identification or documents generated by Jawazat.
- Last two years of bank statement stamped by the bank.
- Proof of current address. This can be proved by bills or any official paperwork.
- Wife and Children details (if married)
- Salary Details stamped by the employer and certified by the chamber of commerce.
- Pictures of the applicant and family.
- Passport copies and scanned copies. The applicant must have a visa from Saudi Arabia in the last 15 years.
- All Documents must be in English or Arabic. The translations should be certified by authorized translators.
- And More details are here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.