Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman has ordered a new road development project in Riyadh. The main purpose of this project will be to provide sustainable transportable services to road users. The road connections or interconnectivity of the capital will be improved with the help of this project. More Details below.
Road Development Project Riyadh
This project will be one of the major road development projects in Riyadh. The total road network will cover 400 kilometres with improvement and addition of new roads. These are some of the famous roads which will see improvements:
- King Fahd Road will have more junctions
- The capacity of Imam Saud bin Faisal road increase from King Khalid Road. Length of 23 kilometres until the second eastern ring road.
- Prince Turki bin Abdulaziz I road extension until second southern ring road. Length of 45 kilometres.
- Extension of Abu Bakr Al-Saddiq road from Makkah Al-Mukarramah Road to Eastern Ring road. Extension south to the Dhahran Street with length of 17 kilometres.
- Developing the Othman Bin Affan Road from King Salman Road to Al-Urouba Road, and from Makkah Al-Mukarramah Road to the Southern Ring Road with a length of 16 kilometres.
Source: Arab News, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.