Saudi Arabia’s Mobility Trends released by Google and Apple. These mobility trends show how people are traveling and it has affected over time. The data shows how daily travel or mobility trends has changed since January. This is the time when countries started looking at COVID19. There are some interesting facts below.
Saudi Arabia’s Mobility Trends released by Google and Apple
Mobility Trends Google
Let’s start with Google trends first. The data taken from google maps so it will be pretty accurate.
The trends below show that mobility trends to cafes, shopping, restaurants, etc reduced by -55%. 2nd highest is -52% reduction to parks. But the first is bus or train stations with -76% below baseline. The vehicles are mostly at home and there is an increase of +23% of vehicles at home.
Apple Maps Saudi Arabia’s Mobility Trends Data
Another trend from Apple shows the mobility trends of Walking VS Driving. The data showed below is from apple maps. Generally in Saudi Arabia, there is a decrease of -60% driving and -51% walking. The capital city of Riyadh shows -67% reduction in driving and -52% walking.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.