A Batch of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Pilgrims returned to their countries. According to a report by Saudi Press Agency, 163 Pakistani and 34 Bangladeshi Umrah Pilgrims returned to their countries from King Abdulaziz International Airport Jeddah. The flights went to Lahore and Dhaka.
Pakistani and Bangladeshi Pilgrims returned to their countries
The continuous efforts of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah have helped pilgrims from Bangladesh and Pakistan. However, the ministry is working closely with related authorities and embassies to arrange such travels. The pilgrims were hosted in Jeddah and Makkah hotel under isolation for the defined medical period.
The food and transportation provided by the authorities. The health standards maintained to make sure the travelers return to their homes safely and healthy. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has supervised their safe departure and set an example of humanity on how they treat their guests.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.