Free Medicine Home Delivery by the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia. Ministry of Health has initiated a new project with Saudi Post that they will deliver medicine free of charge. However, these medicines must be prescribed by professionals.
Free Medicine Home Delivery by Ministry of Health
To avoid any other health issues, Saudi post and the Ministry of Health has joined forces to help people. The delivery is for any citizen and resident of Saudi Arabia. And it will help to avoid any extra travel. The project will be initially started with four hospitals. These hospitals include:
- King Salman Hospital in Riyadh
- Maternity and Children Hospital in Dammam
- King Fahd Specialist Hospital Buraidah
- and Maternity and Children Hospital Al-Ahsa.
The request will still be sent to external pharmacies after diagnosis. The patient will then be contacted to inform about the Saudi Post, patients will need to provide their addresses at that time.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.