Ban and exemptions on professions to enter houses has been re-confirmed by the ministry. According to the official source, there are some professions that are allowed to enter houses for their jobs. These jobs include plumbers and electricians as they are providing essential services to the general community. There have been cases where people caught working in individual or family houses.
Ban and exemptions on professions to enter houses
The job professions which are not allowed to enter houses include:
- Sales Representative
- Private tutors
- and other non-essential workers
It is absolutely vital for all of us to work together and beat this virus. For the allowed professions as well, health advice must be followed. They should wear masks and gloves while engaging in any work. Failure to adhere to the practices results in issues.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.