Saudi Arabia checks housing measures for expatriates to make sure measures are in place. Recently, Saudi Arabia has revised several measures to limit the spread of Coronavirus in housing for workers. Most of the expatriates or foreign workers stay in this accommodation. Failure to comply with these measures can result in fines. More Details below.
Saudi Arabia checks housing measures for expatriates
One of the city were being pro-active in looking at the housing project in Madinah. The Imarat Al-Madinah has visited the site to check the actions taken for expatriates. It has also been said that the expatriate community plays an important role. And it is vital to provide them stable and improved living conditions. Below is the official tweet.
أمير منطقة #المدينة_المنورة #فيصل_بن_سلمان يتفقد عدد من المشاريع النموذجية لإسكان العمالة ..— إمارة منطقة المدينة المنورة (@imarat_almadina) April 16, 2020
• أكد سموه أن العمالة الوافدة تظل محل عناية واهتمام الدولة في تهيئة الظروف المعيشية المناسبة لهم ليتمكنوا من المساهمة الفاعلة في تنفيذ المشاريع بوصفهم أحد عناصر العمل الرئيسية. pic.twitter.com/gwN355eTxK
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.