Ministry of Education moved students to the next grades in Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom has taken the step to keep teaching students in these difficult times and promote students to the next grades. The news has been published on Al Arabiya and the Ministry of Education’s official channels. More details below.
Ministry of Education moved students to the next grades
Ministry of Education Saudi Arabia is dealing with the epidemic situation in the country. This virus has affected people globally but Saudi Arabia is keeping the education continued. The idea will be welcomed by parents as it will help the students of General Education to continue their studies. The action is applied to both Male and Female students of General Education.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.