Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh. There will be no dining of Iftar meals during this Ramadan at the Prophet’s Mosque (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) in Madinah Munawarah. It has been announced by the mosque’s administration.
This Ramadan – Iftar dining prohibited in the Prophet’s Mosque (PBUH)
The mosque’s management announced that it would not be allowed to dine for iftar during Ramadan. As a precautionary measure to avoid coronavirus.
The administration of the Masjid Al Nabawi Alshareef (PBUH) has said in their message, “We realize that generous people used to arrange meals for the fasting people with the intention of rewarding in the holy month of Ramadan. But this year, Iftaar dinning has been temporarily suspended in the holy mosque. This decision took in the view of the conditions arising out of the Coronavirus outbreak”.
Remember that the iftar dining is widely arranged by the generous peoples and organizations at Masjid Al Nabwi. (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and Haram al-Makki. It is necessary to obtain the approval to arrange to dine for the people at the Two Holy Mosques. The registration process of approval starts from the beginning of the month of Sha’baan. Without permission Iftaar dinning in the inner courtyard of the mosque of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) can not be performed.
Usually, the specific items for having iftar in the inner courtyard of the mosque are dates, coffee, yogurt or laban and the special bread that is called ‘shareek’. These were normally allowed in the premises of Masjid AlNabwi (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) whereas a variety of food can be served at the outer court of the Mosques.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.