Saudi Arabia changed full lockdown to a partial curfew for all regions except Makkah. The official announcement has been made by the order of King Salman Bin Abdulaziz. The custodian of Two Holy Mosques has issued a directive to allow people to go out between 9 am to 5 pm in all regions except Makkah.
Saudi Arabia changed full lockdown to a partial curfew for Ramadan
The Partial Lockdown will be active from today Sunday, 3rd Ramadan til 20th Ramadan Wednesday. Makkah Region will still have 24 hours lockdown. Social distancing measures should still be followed in all regions.
In Addition, malls retail and wholesale shops to open from April 29th till 13th May 2020 for now. Ministry of Interior will work with related authorities to implement health advice and social distancing measures.
بأمر #خادم_الحرمين_الشريفين .. رفع منع التجول جزئيا في جميع مناطق المملكة من يوم الأحد 3 رمضان وحتى يوم الأربعاء 20 رمضان من الساعة 9 صباحاً وحتى الخامسة مساءً، مع الإبقاء على منع التجول الكامل على مدى 24 ساعة في مدينة مكة المكرمة والأحياء التي سبق الإعلان عن عزلها.— وزارة الخارجية 🇸🇦 (@KSAMOFA) April 26, 2020
.@KingSalman issued an order to partially lift the curfew in all regions of the Kingdom except for the Holy City of Makkah and previously announced neighborhoods. The partial curfew will start on Sunday, 26 April 2020 until Wednesday, 13 May 2020 from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.— Foreign Ministry 🇸🇦 (@KSAmofaEN) April 26, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.