82 new Coronavirus cases – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia announced 82 new Coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Ministry of Health announced new cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 363,061 as of 3rd January 2021. Details below.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official Coronavirus Dashboard. Click here to see the live update or today’s update below.
As of 3rd January 2021, coronavirus cases update in Saudi Arabia;
New Cases: 82 | Total Cases: 363,061
New Recoveries: 180 | Total Recoveries: 354,443
Active Cases: 2,372
New Mortality: 7 | Total Mortalities: 6,246
Most Numbers of Cases
Most numbers of new cases in the last 24 hours are found in Riyadh Region. Below is the full detail of the new cases by the cities released by the Ministry of Health.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.