46 new Coronavirus cases – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia announced 46 new Coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Ministry of Health announced new cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 547,807 as of 14th October 2021. Details below.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health’s official Coronavirus Dashboard. Click here to see the live update or today’s update below.
As of 14th October 2021, coronavirus cases update in Saudi Arabia;
New Cases: 46 | Total Cases: 547,807
New Recoveries: 49 | Total Recoveries: 536,817
Active Cases: 2,235
New Mortality: 2 | Total Mortalities: 8,755
Most Numbers of Cases
Below is the full detail of the new cases released by the Ministry of Health.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.