Face Mask outdoors is not mandatory
Ministry of Interior on 15th of October announced that, based on what was submitted by the health authorities, and in light of the progress in immunizing the community and the sharp drop in daily covid19 cases, a Royal approval was issued to ease health precautions started from Sunday, October 17th, 2021 including the face mask outdoors is not mandatory anymore in Saudi Arabia.
تخفيف الاحترازات الصحية في المملكة، وذلك ابتداء من الأحد 11/ 3/ 1443 هـ الموافق 17/ 10/ 2021م. pic.twitter.com/xx4QOVRjN7— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) October 15, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement, no mask outdoors, with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, social distancing measures are not imposed anymore Started from 17th October 2021.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.