2852 new Coronavirus cases – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia announced 2852 new Coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Ministry of Health announced new cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 235,111 as of 13th July 2020. Details below.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official Coronavirus Dashboard. Click here to see the live update
As of 13th July 2020, coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia are;
New Cases: 2,852 | Total Cases: 235,111
New Recoveries: 2,704 | Total Recoveries: 169,842
Active Cases: 63,026
New Mortality: 20 | Total Mortalities: 2,243
Most Numbers of Cases
Most numbers of new cases in the last 24 hours are found in Riyadh, Jeddah, and Al Hufof. Below is the full detail of the new cases by the cities released by the Ministry of Health.
Order protective face mask Online
- 50 Pieces: SAR 38.00 | Click here to buy
- 100 Pieces: SAR 95.80| Click here to buy
- 150 Pieces: SAR 143.90| Click here to buy
- 200 Pieces: SAR 162.90| Click here to buy
Stay Home Stay Safe
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Watch the latest Riyadh Xpress detailed video on Vogue Arabia photo-shoot in AlUla, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.