1966 new Coronavirus cases – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia announced 1966 new Coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Ministry of Health announced new cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 41,014 as of 11th May 2020 [04:00 PM]. Details below.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official Coronavirus Dashboard. Click here to see the live update
As of 11th May 2020 [04:00 PM], the total number of cases is now 41,014.
- Total Recoveries: 12,737 [1,280 NEW RECOVERIES]
- Death: 255 [9 NEW DEATHS]
- Active Cases: 28,022
Saudi Arabia announced 1966 new Coronavirus cases – Total 41,014
Most numbers of new cases are found on 11th May 2020 found in Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Jeddah, and AlHafof. Below is the full detail of the new cases by the city released by the Ministry of Health.
Stay Home Stay Safe
- Curfew for 24 hours but you can leave for essential items between 6 AM to 3 PM only if its urgent. So stay home and safe.
- Remember these are not holidays and think about yourself, people around you and our future.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.