Saudi Arabia and Bahrain King Fahad Causeway to reopen from Thursday 23rd July 2020. The news has been published on several channels. Sources mentioned that Saudi Citizens can return without any permit or pre-arranged commitment. More details below.
Saudi Arabia and Bahrain King Fahad Causeway to reopen
The Saudi Embassy in Bahrain also highlighted that Citizens arriving at Bahrain airport will be subject to a 10-day quarantine. This will make sure that the spread of coronavirus is minimized within the community. The King Fahad Causeway was shut down since 7th March 2020 where the spread of the virus started lockdowns and curfews around the world.
The re-opening of the border or causeway will restart the economy as well. This will help both countries to boost their economies and relationship. The news will be welcomed by Saudis and Bahrain Nationals who are wishing to travel from this causeway. Of course, there will be some additional checks and the usual checks for everyone. So expect some queues and be patient.
Source: Gulf News, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.