Saudi Arabia advised to self-isolate or Quarantine for people who traveled abroad. The advice will help the country to control any Coronavirus spread in the country. More Details below.
Saudi Arabia advised to self-isolate or Quarantine for people who traveled abroad
Self isolate or Quarantine will help everyone in case of not catching the virus or assuring that the person don’t have it. However, dial 937 if you are not feeling well. The country has announced further 25 Coronavirus cases which make the total 49 as of 11th March 2020 update. most of these cases are in Eastern Province and specifically in Al Qatif.
Saudi Arabia has also announced 39 more countries for temporary travel restrictions. The country has also announced limited time for people to come back home due to the Pandemic declaration by the World Health Organization.
(Source: Saudi Gazette, 2020)
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.