Visit visa warning by Saudi Arabia’s Jawazat for overstaying. Jawazat is the Directorate General of Passports in Saudi Arabia. They have urged the visit visa holders to follow the laws and rules of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Visit visa warning by Saudi Arabia for overstaying
Overstaying is not an option, people who want to stay in Saudi Arabia need to extend their visa if they are eligible or leave the country before expiry. The extension can be done via the MOI’s Absher platform.
The fees are still applied for the extension and any penalties in case of overstaying. However, the total period of overstaying must not exceed 180 days. All of the above things can be confirmed via the Absher portal.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.