Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Embassy of Pakistan in Riyadh has issued a travel advisory notice as follows.
Due to the Corona Virus situation, the Saudi Government has temporarily suspended the travel of citizens and expatriates and stopped flights to a number of countries including Pakistan.
The decision gives a 72-hour period to citizens and holders of valid residency to return to the Kingdom before the travel suspension decision becomes effective.
In case, travel is required on an emergency basis, Ministries of Interior and Health may be approached on humanitarian grounds.
Embassy of Pakistan – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.