Saudi Ministry of Health announced 24 new cases of Coronavirus. Shocking news after a piece of good news where the first person was fully recovered. The total number of cases is now 45. More details below.
Saudi Ministry of Health announced 24 new cases of Coronavirus
The first and second cases are citizens who recently visited Iraq and got infected. The third case of a 12-year-old Saudi girl, who was in contact with her infected grandfather. The grandfather has previously got infected and in Qatif Province but returned from Iran. The other 21 cases are Egyptian Nationals but currently in the Kingdom.
– الحالات الـ ٢١ الأخرى هي من الجنسية المصرية، وهم من مخالطي الزائر المصري الذي أعلن عنه أمس.— وزارة الصحة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) March 11, 2020
وبهذا يصبح العدد الإجمالي للإصابات هو ٤٥ حالة، تعافت واحدة وبقية الحالات موجودة الآن في العزل الصحي، ويجري تقديم الرعاية الصحية لها وفق الإجراءات المعتمدة.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.