Salons and Barbershops granted permissions for additional services. On Wednesday 16th September 2020, the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs approved granting the owners of men’s and women’s salon activities a one-year period to improve their conditions with help of the services below.
Salons and Barbershops granted permissions for additional services
The Ministry approved the updated implementation rules to control the practice of both activities in the Kingdom, as it allowed men’s barber salons to perform domestic service (Home service permit) and children (baby shaving), provided that checklists for self-evaluation were included.
While it allowed the women’s hairdressing shops to practice women’s tailoring, the retail sale of perfumes and cosmetics, and the retail sale of accessories and clothing accessories.
In addition to permitting women’s beauty shops to work in photography activities, serving drinks, retailing through self-service machines, and providing home services.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles