Bahrain travel updates issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Bahraini Ministry of Interior announced the approval of the nasal swab examination (PCR) certificates to detect the Coronavirus, approved by the Saudi Ministry of Health to enter the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Bahrain travel updates issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The Minister of Interior, Sheikh Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa, stated that entering the Kingdom of Bahrain for those holding a certificate approved by the Saudi Ministry of Health will be without applying any other health procedures, stressing that the date of the examination does not exceed 72 hours after the examination.
Al-Khalifa added that work is underway with the concerned authorities in the Kingdom to electronically link the results of laboratory tests to facilitate all visitors.
It is reported that Bahrain had previously announced the entry procedures for those coming to it via the King Fahd Bridge, including that they undergo a laboratory examination to detect the Coronavirus on the bridge, and pay 60 Bahraini dinars for the cost.
Source: Akhbaar 24
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles