Riyadh Police arrested five people for looting expatriates. The official update by the General Security mentioned that “The arrest of five persons who looted expatriates and were found involved in committing (7) similar precedents.” More details below.
Riyadh Police arrested five people for looting expatriates
The assistant media spokesman for the Riyadh police said that it was a reference to the video clip circulating of people who got off a vehicle, stopped migrants on a motorbike, and took away their possession by force and at gunpoint. The competent authority in the Investigations and Criminal Research Division able to locate the incident in a neighbourhood in north Riyadh.
The identity and arrest of the perpetrators, who are (four citizens and residents of Palestinian nationality, all in the second decade of age). And seizing the vehicle used in the crime and a firearm-type firearm, and their involvement was proven by committing (7) similar precedents in the same pattern Criminal behaviour. They were stopped and regular measures taken against them to refer them to the Public Prosecution.
Official Letter from Security
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Watch a short video of our trip to Masjid An-Nabwi for iftar in Ramadan 2019.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles