Rent Payment Exemptions for specific people in Saudi Arabia. The announcement has been made by the spokesman of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development. These exemptions are for specific people only and the initiative has been taken by the Ministry of Housing and other related authorities. Here are more details.
Rent Payment Exemptions for specific people in Saudi Arabia
The Rent exemptions are for 3 months only and it includes people working for the security of Saudi Arabia. It also includes people benefiting with social insurance, orphans and people with disabilities. The Ministry of Housing will not take any rent from them for three months. This is to help them in the financial difficulties which everyone is facing.
The source of this news is Sabq.org which is an Arabic Newspaper. However, it is advised to contact the Ministry of HR and Social Development, and the Ministry of Housing to find out more information.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.