Ministry of Health explained the difference between Medical and Home Quarantine. The Ministry is trying to educate everyone on some of the important things in society today. One of which is Quarantine, Medical, and Home. Here are the details:
Ministry of Health explained the Medical and Home Quarantine
Before going into detail lets us find out what is Quarantine. The word is currently used for individuals who are isolating. In the Coronavirus Pandemic, it has been defined by the Saudi Ministry of Health below. However, the oxford dictionary defines Quarantine as “a period of time when an animal or a person that has or may have a disease is kept away from others in order to prevent the disease from spreading.” Below is the official flyer released by the Ministry of Health to explain the difference.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.