Ministry of Interior has announced on their official twitter that the curfew is extended in Saudi Arabia by Government Authorities. The step is taken to reduce the spread of Coronavirus and try to improve the current epidemic situation in the country. More details below.
Curfew extended in Saudi Arabia by the Government Authorities
The official tweet and order can be seen below. It also mentions that the precautionary measures of Curfew or any other measures will remain. The extension of Curfew has been confirmed with the Custodian of Two Holy Mosques, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz. The order is until further notice and there is no end date. We believe that this order will be reviewed later with scientific advice and the Ministry of Health.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية : صدر أمر خادم الحرمين الشريفين بالموافقة على تمديد العمل بمنع التجول ، وذلك وفق معدلات ومؤشرات انتشار فيروس كورونا الحالية وحتى إشعار آخر. pic.twitter.com/IGU1o5UXJi— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) April 11, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.