Ramadan Fasting Hours
Fasting hours in Riyadh for the first day of the Ramadan are 14 hours and two minutes, while on the last day of Ramadan it will be 14 hours and 44 minutes.
تبلغ ساعات الصيام في الرياض لليوم الأول 14 ساعة ودقيقتين، في حين تبلغ في اليوم الأخير من شهر رمضان 14 ساعة و44 دقيقة.— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) April 13, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.