Nahdi Medical Company
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – 13 April 2021: In line with the objectives of the Saudi Vision 2030 and as part of its corporate responsibility program, Nahdi Medical Company (NMC), Saudi Arabia’s largest pharmacy retail chain and leading healthcare provider signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Human Recourses and Social Development to employ more than 700 Saudi Nationals with a shared goal to create jobs for Saudi youth.
The signing ceremony took place with Eng. Yasser Joharji, NMC’s CEO and Eng. Majid Bin Mohammad AlDhuhawi, Undersecretary for Saudization in the Ministry of Human Recourses and Social Development, in presence.
Commenting on the agreement, Eng. Yasser Joharji, CEO of Nahdi Medical Company said, “This agreement falls in line with NMC’s long term plans of building strategic partnerships with various national entities to support the government’s efforts in creating jobs for young Saudis in the pharmaceutical sector. Our long-standing commitment lies in encouraging Saudis to participate in developing the country and to achieve this, at Nahdi. we offer unparallel training and internship programs which help upskill young Saudis for today’s workplace.”
Joharji continued, “In support of the Kingdom’s vision 2030 which underlines the importance of empowering Saudi youth and activating their role in contributing to the economic development of the country, we are set to employ more than 700 Saudi pharmacists across our pharmacies in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, the Southern region, Makkah and Madinah. Our focus is to empower new joiners through career development programs, equipping them with relevant skills in order to achieve long-term career stability and sustainability. ” The Saudization agreement signed between NMC and the Ministry of Human Recourses and Social Development reaffirms the important role of the private sector in driving transformation in the Kingdom and contributing to national development.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Secondly, Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.