Ramadan Curfew Timings amended by Saudi Arabia. The Official sources have updated that the new timings allowed to go out in the month of Ramadan will be 9 am to 5 pm. However, there are conditions on cities with total lockdown or curfew and partial curfew. Below are the details.
Ramadan Curfew Timings amended by Saudi Arabia
The current curfew timings of curfew between 3 pm – 6 am has been changed. People will now be allowed to go out from 9 am – 5 pm. However, cities with full lockdown will still not be allowed to leave the neighborhood. The purpose of going out should be buying essentials only.
These essentials include Groceries, Medicines, etc. Healthcare or hospital visits should be still during the new curfew time unless an emergency.
#وزارة_الداخلية: إلحاقاً لما سبق اعلانه عن تحديد الأوقات التي يسمح خلالها بالتجول لقضاء الاحتياجات الضرورية في كافة المناطق والمدن ، فقد تقرر تعديل الأوقات التي يسمح خلالها بالتجول خلال شهر #رمضان المبارك على النحو التالي : pic.twitter.com/J4QO38hltJ— إمارة منطقة المدينة المنورة (@imarat_almadina) April 21, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.