Pakistani Workers: Free Exit Re-Entry, Salaries for 3 months and more by Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia has announced the extension of entry and exit visas, saying that visas will be free for Pakistani workers until December.
The Pakistani Government has contacted Saudi Arabia, after taking notice of the problems faced by Pakistani workers based in Saudi Arabia.
Pakistani Workers: Free Exit Re-Entry, Salaries for 3 months and more by Saudi Arabia
Zulfi Bukhari, the Assistant Special Overseas Minister, contacted the Saudi Minister of Labor, Abdullah bin Naseer, on a video link that detailed consultations on the problems and possible solutions to the Pakistani community.
Further, Zulfi Bukhari has requested special measures for the return of Pakistanis. The request included free of cost travel for people who can’t afford.
The Saudi minister said that all employees will continue to be paid salaries for 3 months and the companies will still cooperate with the dismissed employees. Also, it has been said that companies are advised not to lay-off any workers during these times.
The Saudi Minister assured that the salaries and arrears of payments to the workers. Assistant Special Zulfiqar Bukhari expressed his gratitude to the Saudi Minister for cooperation and agreed to strengthen bilateral cooperation in difficult times.
Saudi Arabia also announced no charges of the STCpay facility for sending money to Pakistan. And talks between the two countries on the launch of flight operations soon. So to summarise everything:
- Exit Re-Entry extension for already expired
- Free visa extension till December
- Companies to not lay-off employees
- 3 Months salaries to be paid by companies
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.