Private School Fees and Ministry Education Platform update. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education for General Education, Dr. Muhammad Al-Muqbel, confirmed that the ministry has nothing to do with fees for private schools. More details below.
Private School Fees and Ministry Education Platform update
He explained during his speech today (Sunday, 16th August 2020) to Al Arabiya channel that the matter is a contractual relationship between the guardian and the school and is subject to supply and demand.
He revealed that the ministry, in terms of educational treatment, does not differentiate between public and private education students and makes its educational platforms available to all.
More from Riyadh Xpress
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.