Partial Curfew Lifted
Saudi Arabia to lift the partial curfew starting from 28th May 2020. The movement is allowed from 6 AM until 3 PM.
The movement between the cities also allowed during the free movement time i-e; 6 AM until 3 PM. The movement will be allowed between the cities & regions except for Makkah.
In the light of the continuation of precautionary measures. In public places at all times, banning gatherings for social purposes for more than fifty people, such as wedding occasions and funeral councils and the like.
The partial curfew will be lifted from Thursday 28th May 2020.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.