Minister of Health Tawfiq bin Fawzan al-Rabiah – Saudi Arabia will start another period of its strategy to curb the spread of the coronavirus in the Kingdom starting from Thursday 28th May.
Minister of Health further added that the government spread out a clear vision for the following stage dependent on two-pointers: The human services framework’s ability to oblige critical cases and the approach of extending testing and early detection of the cases.
Minister of Health
- The next stage depends on understanding the critical cases and examinations.
- We will move from one stage to another according to an accurate health evaluation.
- We will begin these stages gradually from coming (Thursday) 28th May 2020.
- Returning to normal conditions demands a high responsibility of all.
- The mortality rate of Coronavirus in the Kingdom considered one of the lowest rates in the world.
- Compliance with all procedures has had an impact on lower mortality rates.
- We thank everyone for their commitment to applying social distance.
- We ask the elderly and the chronically ill to care more for themselves.
- We ask everyone to cover their nose and mouth when they leave the house.
- Supporting the leadership of the health sector, making it at its best.
- We are proud of Saudi experts who have won international recognition.
وزير #الصحة:— إمارة منطقة مكة (@makkahregion) May 25, 2020
•المرحلة القادمة تعتمد على استيعاب الحالات الحرجة والفحوصات
•سننتقل من مرحلة لأخرى وفق تقييم صحي دقيق
•سنبدأ بهذه المراحل تدريجيًا من يوم (الخميس) المقبل
•العودة للأوضاع الطبيعية تطلب مسؤولية عالية من الجميع
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.