Economic & Commercial Activities
Allowing the opening of some economic and commercial activities and practicing their activities during the grace period in the following areas:
- Wholesale and retail trade stores.
- Commercial centers (malls) and affirming the continued prevention of all activities that do not achieve physical distance.
Allowing transportation between regions and cities in the Kingdom by private car during the period of non-curfew.
The issuance of the kind approval to change the times to allow roaming in all regions of the Kingdom, except for a city Makkah From 6 AM to 3 PM, starting from Thursday 5 Shawwal until the end of Saturday 7 Shawwal.
#عاجل— واس الأخبار الملكية (@spagov) May 26, 2020
السماح بفتح بعض الأنشطة الاقتصادية والتجارية وممارستها لأعمالها، في فترة السماح في المجالات التالية : محلات تجارة الجملة والتجزئة، والمراكز التجارية (المولات) والتأكيد على استمرار منع كافة الأنشطة التي لا تحقق التباعد الجسدي.#واس
Emphasizing on continuing to prevent all activities that do not achieve physical distance, including: beauty salons, barber salons, sports and health clubs, recreational centers, cinemas, and other activities determined by the competent authorities.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.