Pakistan and Saudi Arabia signed agreements
Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia signed two agreements related to the Workers’ Recruitment and Skills Verification program of the Pakistani workforce being employed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The signing ceremony of the agreements took place during the visit of Mr. Shafqat Mahmood, Federal Minister of Education, Professional Training, and National Heritage to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Agreement on Workers’ Recruitment will contribute toward further streamlining the process of export of workforce from Pakistan in diverse professions in the Kingdom while safeguarding their due rights and providing comprehensive legal protection to Pakistani workers employed in Saudi Arabia. The agreement will also help in resolving contractual disputes and taking legal recourse against recruitment offices, companies, or agencies for any violation.
The Agreement on Skills Verification will enhance the export of skilled and certified Pakistani workforce to the Kingdom. It may be recalled that imparting modern skills and ensuring certification of the Pakistani workforce to improve their employability abroad, are key areas among the Prime Minister’s Priority Sectors. Certification for our skilled manpower will create opportunities for the technical workforce in Pakistan to get internationally recognized training and certifications.
The signing of these agreements paves the way for building strategic partnerships and complementary relations between various Ministries and Departments of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
In line with the vision of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, quality service delivery to the expatriate community remains a key priority of the Ministry and Pakistan Missions Abroad.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.