One hour walking or exercise permit during the lockdown in Saudi Arabia introduced. The permit is provided in an electronic format with the help of the Tawakkalna application released earlier. The application does have some restrictions which allow one hour outside exercise. More details below.
One hour walking or exercise permit during the lockdown
The electronic permit will have some limitations or restrictions:
- The permit will be for one hour only.
- Restrictions of exercise within the neighbourhood only.
- Excercise must not include any traveling by car.
- And the limitations of 1km from the house.
The app has many other functions that allow people to obtain electronic permits for essential tasks. This includes movement permits which were announced earlier.
The permit is introduced for 24-hour lockdown but this application will help with many of its functions. It is suggested to download this app and get used to the functions where required.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.