Banknotes & Coins
Saudi Arabia – Banknotes & coins to quarantined in Saudi Arabia from local & foreign sources for a period of 14 to 20 days. The action was taken due to precautionary measures as a careful step to curb the spread of the coronavirus, as indicated by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority.
In a video clarifying the techniques, SAMA stated: “We have taken careful steps to disengage and clean both paper and metal currency forms, in the case of originating from inside or outside the Kingdom, by secluding them for a time of 14 days, and as long as 20 days, contingent upon where it has come from.”
“Banknotes and coins will undergo a special treatment mechanism to ensure they are safe to use,” according to SAMA. “Then they will be sorted by machines automatically in accordance with the authority’s stringent quality standards, with dirty or unfit notes destroyed immediately.”Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.