Tawakkalna application for movement permits in Saudi Arabia is launched in the trial version. The application will allow managing movement permits with the use of mobile phones. The app is available on iOS Play Store and Android Play Store. More details below.
Tawakkalna application for movement permits in Saudi Arabia
The selected group of Government and Private sector employees can utilize the app at this stage as part of the initial launch. Individuals with medical appointments and couriers will be able to issue e-permits from this app as well. Individuals who apply for movement permits and not included in essential workers will be able to apply at the later stage from this app.
The purpose is to manage the movement permits in a more unified and electronic way. The initiative will help everyone and support the government to simplify.
“Tawakkalna App was developed to facilitate the issuance of movement permits electronically during the curfew period for government and private sector employees, as well as individuals, in cooperation with the Ministry of Health and all relevant authorities during the curfew, thus helping to reduce the spread of the pandemic in the Kingdom,” a statement from SDAIA read.Al Arabiya English, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.