New iOS text bug crash iPhone and uses Sindhi Characters. Sindhi is a language from Pakistan and mostly spoken in Sindh Province of Pakistan. The strange text bug is currently crashing the iOS 13 operating system. EverythingApplePro has published a video which can be seen below.
New iOS text bug crash iPhone and uses Sindhi Characters
A strange iOS text is crashing many iPhones. The video below shows how you receive the text message and restart is required to take back the control. A similar type of text issue was previously noted and the language used at that time was Telugu.
The craziest iOS crash text bug 💀 pic.twitter.com/29LJPb67WP— EverythingApplePro (@EveryApplePro) April 23, 2020
IMore.com mentioned that the problem resolved in the upcoming version of iOS. Currently, the new version released in Beta 2 version.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.