Non-Family Gatherings in Houses or Istraha Penalties and violations have been renewed by the Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia. The Ministry has added houses, farms, camps, or chalets in the informational flyer published on official channels. Details below.
Non-Family Gatherings in Houses or Istraha Penalties and violations
The maximum number of people allowed is 50, the number of people more than that in a gathering will be subject to penalties and fines as below:
- First time of Violation, the facility responsible person (or house owner/main tenant) for gatherings will be penalized SAR 15,000, and the attendee will be fined 5,000.
- The second-time offense will cost SAR 30,000 for the responsible person of the facility (or house owner/main tenant) and SAR 10,000 for the attendee.
- The third-time penalty will be double for facility responsible person (or house owner/main tenant) and referral to Public Prosecution. The attendee will be referred to Public Prosecution as well.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.