New 5 Saudi Riyal Banknote introduced on 5th October by SAMA. The Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) has made the announcement on 4th October 2020 of the new Five-Riyal note, the step for developing the national currency, made of polymer. More details and video below.
New 5 Saudi Riyal Banknote introduced on 5th October by SAMA
The banknote is printed with high standards and the latest methods in the field of polymer currency printing. The banknote is highly secure with the latest security features. King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saudi is printed on the new notes. It also contains a logo inspired by Saudi Vision 2030. The banknote is dirt-resistant and can’t be damaged when folded.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.