Article 41 extended by the Saudi Labor Minister. The Minister of Human Resources and Social Development, Eng. Ahmed Al-Rajhi issued a decision to extend the procedures mentioned in Article 41 of the Executive Regulations to the Labor Law to 9 months starting from the date on which the state took the measures mentioned in paragraph (1) of the first in the same article.
Article 41 extended by the Saudi Labor Minister
Article 41 includes all workers in establishments and sectors affected by the precautionary measures for the Coronavirus, which are stipulated in Article 5 of the labor law, and any category or sector excluded by an order issued by the regulatory authority, and the application of Article 41 is required to have a consensus between the worker And the business owner. The article 41 enables employers to reduce wages, setting annual leaves, and granting unpaid leaves. However, there are still conditions and other points which must be followed under Article 41. Here are some details on article 41 but follow the guidelines on the Saudi Ministry Website.
It is noteworthy that the decision to extend the procedures mentioned in Article 41 comes to achieve the public interest in preserving the stability and gains of the labor market, and to preserve the interests of the owners of establishments and workers in the private sector.
Source: Akhbaar 24, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.