More than 1000 Final Exit requests completed by Riyadh Labour office in one month. The latest update announced by the Labor Relations Department at the Riyadh Labor office of the Ministry of Human Resources. Specifically, the number they mentioned was 1,173 final exit requests. More details below.
More than 1000 Final Exit completed by Riyadh Labour office in one month
These requests were completed with the expatriates’ department for residency expiration. The Ministry’s branch in Riyadh also stated that the administration has completed 132 requests submitted by workers to cancel the reports of absenteeism. Most of which were found to be malicious, after verification. During the last two years, absenteeism reports numbers reduced by 70%. This was achieved by applying controls with the help of other related administrations in the ministry.
The Ministry indicated that the tasks of the Labor Relations Department are not limited to receiving reports of absenteeism and dealing with them. But rather extending to the liquation of the deceased’s entitlements to employment, and the transfer of services without referring to the employer due to lack of attendance to the friendly settlement sessions.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles