Travel to 13 Countries – MOI
Ministry of Interior – Travel to 13 Countries without prior permission is banned for the nationals through direct or indirect travel for Saudis.
Most importantly, the ministry reasserts the Saudis/citizens on the continuation of the ban of travel. Directly or indirectly through a third country, without prior permission from the pertinent authorities. To the following counties:
- Democratic Congo.
استمرار منع السفر لعدد من الدول دون إذن مسبق، سواء كان مباشرة أو عن طريق دولة أخرى. pic.twitter.com/xIcTHqx16M— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) May 16, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.